Monday, January 12, 2015

One week into my fruit and vegetable cleanse

Guess how much weight I've lost in the past 7 days? You ready?

14 Pounds!!!

It's hard to believe, but that is what clean eating does for you. For the most past, this cleanse has been relatively smooth. The first day or two I felt hungry but not so much after that.

The best part has been the increased energy and feelings of well-being that I am experiencing. I am genuinely enjoying the fact that I have been so disciplined. I do not believe I have had this much discipline with respect to my diet in years.

At this point, it's not about my weight. Sure, it is HIGHLY motivating to see the number on the scale going down. However, this is about my health. I don't know what took me so long to return to this way of eating!

This cleanse has helped me rediscover my true passion...holistic health and wellness. I now know that this is also the direction I want to take my career in.

So...I have three more days officially on my cleanse. I intend to begin food combining while doing a fruit and vegetable cleanse every other day.

Wish me luck....

P.S. I'm not going to lie...I have totally been daydreaming about grilled cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment