Friday, July 1, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol - Day 23 of the VLCD - Last day of Round 2!!!

Mood: content, confident, motivated, not hungry
Total Weight Loss: 26.6 Pounds!!!


This is the last day of this round! I am so happy that I lost 26 pounds. I am very proud of the level of discipline I mustered up to follow this diet. When people see me, they are astonished at my weight loss and usually remark how healthy and glowing I look. Of course, it's lovely to receive that type of feedback :)

I am excited for my next round of HCG. But don't get me wrong... I can't wait to have a substantial low-carb breakfast tomorrow. I am going to make roasted vegetables, soy chorizo, and scrambled eggs with green chiles. Delicioso!


Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories                                    
Green Tea - 0 calories
Gala apple - 80 calories

Lunch
Ezekiel bread - 80 calories
roma tomato - 35 calories

Dinner
Brown Rice Protein Powder with water and toffee stevia - 110 calories
1/2 cucumber -22.5 calories

Dessert
Navel Orange - 80 calories
Chocolate Stevia - 0 calories

Total calories: 413

I am so grateful for the new energies that have come as a result of the series of eclipses this year. It was turbulent at first. Who am I kidding? The lunar eclipse (the second eclipse in the series of three) two weeks ago kicked my ass! However, I've made some amazing changes and incorporated new habits:
  1. I stopped drinking coffee
  2. I quit smoking cigarettes
  3. I have been active at least four times per week
  4. I have meditated every day for the past 3 1/2 weeks
  5. I lost 26.2 pounds
This will be my last blog until I begin Round 3 at the end of September. For the next three months, my goal is to simply maintain my weight. If I lose more weight, groovy! If not, that's fine too. Until then, live consciously and abundantly!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the vegan suggestions....I am considering the HCG diet and would like to know if you continued using the hcg and how are you doing now? I have about 20-25 lbs to lose and would like to know how it works long term. Thanks, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle! HCG is not intended to be a long-term dietary plan. It will help you lose the 20-25 pounds. However, it is critical that you follow the final phases of the round (the low carb phase for three weeks and the slow re-introduction of carbs back into the diet for three weeks) otherwise you will regain the weight. Once you have done that, you will want to find an eating program that works for you to maintain the weight loss. For me, I am currently exploring intermittent fasting as a lifestyle program.

    ReplyDelete