Friday, June 17, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol - Day 10 of the VLCD...I got nothing!

Mood: content, quiet, not hungry
Total Weight Loss: 15.4 pounds!!!

I started the day with yoga and meditation.  It was fantastic! I also babysat for five hours so my friend could go to an interview. This evening, I plan to go to a metaphysical center in Seal Beach.  Other than that, I don't have much to say...except...15 pounds down!!! Yay!!!

Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories                                      
Green Tea - 0 calories
Gala Apple - 80 calories

Lunch
1/2 cup of cooked quinoa - 127 calories
Vegetable broth - 5 calories
Braggs Aminos - 0 calories
1 cup chopped spinach - 30 calories

Dinner
Brown Rice Protein Powder with water and toffee stevia - 110 calories
Roma tomato - 35 calories

Dessert
1/2 grapefruit - 48.5 calories
Sugar cookie sleigh rider herbal tea - 0 calories

Total calories:441

Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend...drink some wine for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment