Saturday, June 25, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol - Day 18 of the VLCD - Oh happy day!!!

Mood: centered, grateful, inspired, not hungry
Total Weight Loss: 22.8 pounds!!!

Wow!!! It feels so good to lose this much weight! I feel like a million bucks! I want to be active as much as possible. I have done yoga, water aerobics, and bicycling most days of the week. Overall, I have tons more energy. My mobility has improved. I am so glad I did this.

I was in a foul mood the past couple days. I have always been a worrier. Life gets challenging sometimes and emotions can be hard to deal with. I think it's natural to have anxiety over the future. Let's face it...our human brains are crazy! I am learning more and more each day to surrender to spirit and accept what is.

Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories                                      
Green Tea - 0 calories

Lunch
Ezekiel bread - 80 calories
roma tomato -35 calories

Dinner
Brown Rice Protein Powder with water and toffee stevia - 110 calories
lettuce salad - 15 calories
red wine vinegar - 12 calories
juice of a lemon - 12 calories

Dessert
Frozen strawberries - 50 calories
Chocolate Stevia - 0 calories

Total calories: 319

One thing I really love about the HCG diet is that it makes me want to drink tons and tons of water. Although I haven't been adding it into my daily diet logs, I have been drinking at least eight glasses of water daily. Honestly, I think I have averaged more like 10 to 12 glasses of water on most days. I am so appreciative of herbal teas, green tea, sparkling mineral water, lemons, and Stevia.

I am fairly confident that I will lose at least 25 pounds before the end of this round. At this rate, I'll need to do two more rounds of HCG to feel comfortable in my own skin. I could potentially do a third round to get to my "ideal weight." We'll see.  Maybe I'll lose weight in between rounds.  Although...you are supposed to maintain your weight between rounds according to the original Simeons protocol. I could extend this round to lose up to 35 pounds. However, I know myself well enough to know that doing that would make me miserable! 

Not counting tonight, I have six days left on the VLCD! I am so excited! It's going to be wonderful to eat the healthful foods that I have missed. The first thing on the agenda is to make a red pepper and goat cheese frittata with a side of fresh sliced avocado seasoned with fresh ground pepper. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment