Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol - Day 21 of the VLCD - Last dose of HCG drops tonight!

Mood: reclusive, quiet, hungry
Total Weight Loss: 24 pounds!!!
 
This is my last day of taking HCG.  So, I have to stay on the HCG Vegan Protocol for 72 hours after my last dose tonight.  Then, I can transition to the low-carb phase (Phase 3).  I am supposed to stay within 2 pounds above or below my weight today.  If I gain more than two pounds, I am supposed to do a Steak Day.  For a Steak Day, you eat nothing all day, drink water, and  eat a big steak cooked in butter with a raw tomato for dinner. But hey...if I lose some more weight, I'm not going to question it!
 

Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories                                      
Green Tea - 0 calories
1/2 Grapefruit - 48.5 calories 

Lunch
Ezekiel bread - 80 calories
cucumber - 22.5 calories

Dinner
Brown Rice Protein Powder with water and toffee stevia - 110 calories
roma tomato -35 calories

Dessert
Frozen strawberries - 50 calories
Chocolate Stevia - 0 calories
 
Total calories: 351 calories
 
Yesterday, I was a hot mess.  I was super emotional and upset.  Lots of changes are going on in my life with respect to people and circumstances.  I am trying to embrace the changes, but it is still hard! I know it is what I need to experience to grow and evolve.  But still!!! LOL!
 
I feel good that I have lost a total of 24 pounds and 8 1/2 inches from my chest, waist, hips, and neck. I will continue my future rounds of HCG on the Vegan Protocol.  Oh, and I will still eat red meat infrequently.  As far as dairy goes, I am going to limit my dairy consumption at home.  Going non-dairy when you eat out is possible, but is too restrictive.  Since I don't think I'm allergic, I'm going to enjoy dairy when I eat out. Besides....I love pizza too much!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your valuable information. And i really appreciate for your diets.

    Carlos Saunders
    HCG for weightloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! I'm glad that my experience could help. People are always asking me for details about the HCG diet. I could never find detailed info about doing the vegan version. I appreciate the feedback : )

    ReplyDelete