Thursday, June 16, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol - Day 9 of the VLCD...nesting after the Lunar Eclipse

Mood: productive, private, chill, not hungry
Total Weight Loss: 14.6 pounds!!!

I had planned to be mostly around the house today, except for my AquaZumba class this morning.  However, when I woke, I felt completely out of it.  I decided early on in the day that I was not going anywhere. Still, I managed to accomplish a fair bit today.  I had a great yoga session.  I finally caught up with a girlfriend I had been playing phone tag with. I weeded through my recipes to find the ones that will work with my new regimen (no red meat, dairy, white flour, white sugar).  I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom.  It really feels great to get all of this done!!!

Astrologers say these feelings are typical of this type of Lunar Eclipse.  It is sort of like a hangover, lol.  It's a beautiful thing though. The universe gets rid of the old to make room for the new.  We let go of what no longer works so we can evolve. My personal work to do is adjusting my ego attitude and letting go of the past relationships.  Let me tell you, I am ready for change and embrace it fully!!! 
Mmmmm....what's cooking today?

Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories                                     
Green Tea - 0 calories
Navel Orange - 80 calories

Lunch
1/2 large cucumber – 22.5 calories          
Ezekiel Bread – 80 calories
Sugar cookie Herb Tea - 0 calories


Dinner
1/2 cup of cooked quinoa - 127 calories
Vegetable broth - 5 calories
Braggs Aminos - 0 calories
1 cup chopped spinach - 30 calories
Lemonade - 6 calories (juice of 1/2 lemon, water, lemon stevia)


Dessert
Strawberries - 45 calories
Lemonade - 6 calories

Total calories:407

I'm so excited about my weight loss.  Tomorrow, I should be at or over 15 pounds of total weight lost.  Thank God because the weight loss is what keeps me motivated.  I am tired of eating the same foods over and over again.  I dream about the transition to low-carb....edamame, red peppers, peanut butter, feta cheese, almonds, red wine. YUM! But, I only have two weeks left on this protocol.  I can do it!!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment