Sunday, June 12, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol - Day 5 of the VLCD...lacking energy...

Mood: low energy yet productive, not hungry
Total Weight Loss: 10.6 pounds!!!

Oddly, I have fallen asleep super early every night since I've been on the the VLCD. This also means that I wake up early each day. I am incredibly low on energy today. I originally planned to go to a walking meditation this afternoon, but just did not feel up for it. However, I did manage to sort through two years of paperwork. This included a large amount of shredding, recycling, and filing. So, I feel good about that!
My gourmet meals for the day were...
Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories
Gala Apple – 80 calories
Green Tea - 0 calories

Lunch
½ cup of cooked quinoa – 127 calories
Frozen chopped spinach – 30 calories
Braggs liquid aminos – 0 calories
Vegetable broth – 2 calories
Perrier – 0 calories

Dinner
Candy Cane Herb Tea – 0 calories
Peppermint Stevia – 0 calories
Brown Rice Protein Powder mixed with water - 110 calories
Toffee Stevia – 0 calories
½ large cucumber – 22.5 calories
Red wine vinegar – 8 calories

Dessert
Navel Orange – 80 calories
Chocolate Stevia – 0 calories

Total Calories: 465 calories

Clearly, the choice of fruits makes a large difference in my ability to eat enough calories each day. I know that it's important to put variety in my choice of foods, however, my options are extremely limited! As you can see, my weight loss has slowed down. This is completely normal on the HCG diet. Besides, who can complain about losing 10.6 pounds in 4 days???




3 comments:

  1. hi loving your blog but am from australia and have never heard of chocolate & toffee stevia what is it please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ktsaam, I'm not sure if the author checks this blog much but it has been like my bible this last week! Chocolate and toffee Stevia is a natural sweetener with no cals. You can buy it in a health food store or online. it comes in a small glass bottle with a dropper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ktsaam and racheycouture! I'm glad my blog has been a great reference tool for your own journeys to wellness ;-)

    As Rachey mentioned, Stevia is a natural, zero calorie sweetener. Personally, i like the Stevita brand and purchase it on eBay from the seller Discover Stevia.

    Be well :)

    ReplyDelete