Friday, June 10, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol - Day 3 of the VLCD - Motivated!!!

Mood: peaceful, happy, not hungry
Total Weight Loss: 6.2 pounds!!!

See what I mean about being excited when you wake up every morning on the HCG diet??? You get RESULTS!!! I love it! I’m not hungry at all…fancy that!

Today was a truly beautiful day.  I went to get hugged by Ammachi, the Indian hugging saint. People say it is a life-changing experience.  I had to wait a long time to hug her.  But, I would do it all over again.  I met some amazing and inspiring women who I truly connected with too. Once I left, I felt nothing but peace and love.  


Here’s what was on the menu today…

Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories
Navel Orange - 80 calories
Green Tea - 0 calories

Lunch
Ezekiel Bread – 80 calories
½ large cucumber – 22.5 calories
4 cups of water – 0 calories

Dinner
Brown Rice Protein Powder mixed with water - 110 calories
Chocolate Stevia – 0 calories
Romaine lettuce salad (6 leaves) – 15 calories
2 tbsp. Red wine vinegar - 8 calories
Iced herbal tea – 0 calories

Dessert
Gala Apple – 80 calories

Total Calories: 401 calories

It is incredibly challenging to consume 500 calories per day! I’m just not hungry, plus there is nothing else for me to add.  It is what it is! Happy Friday Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment