Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol...Day 8 of the VLCD...exhausted!!!

Mood: tired, relaxed, not hungry
Total Weight Loss: 13.2 pounds!!!

So, the Apple Day ensured that I lost a full pound. Excellent! It felt good to mix up the Vegan protocol. Counting the granny smith apple this morning, I ate 4 apples in total. I do think the Apple Day is a big part of why I feel tired.  But, I did babysit for a couple of hours today and meditate. So, it's not like I sat on my butt all day, lol.

Today I ate...

Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories                                     
Granny Smith Apple - 100 calories
Green Tea - 0 calories

Lunch
Medium cluster tomato – 35 calories          
Red wine vinegar – 8 calories
Ezekiel Bread – 80 calories
Sugar cookie Herb Tea - 0 calories


Dinner
Brown Rice Protein Powder mixed with water - 110 calories
Toffee Stevia – 0 calories
Romaine salad – 15 calories
Red wine vinegar – 8 calories

Dessert
Strawberries - 45 calories

Total calories:406

It's a lunar eclipse tonight. Eclipses push and challenge us to evolve and mature. Get ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment