Saturday, June 11, 2011

HCG Vegan Protocol - Day 4 of the VLCD...9 pounds lost baby!!!

Mood: healthy, happy, motivated
Total Weight Loss: 9.4 pounds!!!


Yay!!! 9.4 pounds in 3 days!!! I am on top of the world.  I feel good from the inside out.  Ideally, I will continue to lose weight until my next round in October.  My skin looks clear and radiant.  I love cleansing the body.  I am making a promise to myself to be mindful of everything I put into my body from this day forward. 

I truly wish I would’ve started getting my health together sooner. Why do we abuse our bodies? Usually, it is a health condition that motivates us to get healthy.  I’ve been smoke-free for 68 days, I’ve given up coffee with relative ease, and I’ve lost 9.4 pounds.  So, I’m on my way.  That is what is most important!

Breakfast
Yerba Mate Tea - 5 calories
½ pink grapefruit – 48.5 calories
Green Tea - 0 calories

Lunch
Ezekiel Bread – 80 calories
Romaine lettuce salad (6 leaves) – 15 calories
2 tbsp. Red wine vinegar - 8 calories

Dinner
½ cup of cooked quinoa – 127 calories
Frozen chopped spinach – 30 calories
Braggs liquid aminos – 0 calories
Vegetable broth – 2 calories

“Lemonade” - 6 calories
16 oz. purified water - 0 calories
Lemon flavored Stevia, to taste - 0 calories
Juice of 1/2 of a fresh lemon - 6 calories

Dessert
Fresh Strawberries, slightly frozen – 28 calories
Chocolate Stevia – 0 calories
“Lemonade” – 6 calories

Total Calories: 355 calories

I know, I know….only 355 calories today.  Perhaps it’s just not possible to eat 500 calories on the Vegan Protocol.  I am maxed out with my vegetables and don’t want to risk negatively impacting my weight loss by increasing my fruit intake.  But, I do expect the weight loss to slow down to 1-2 pounds per day eventually…c’est la vie!

I got this sweet laptop bed desk at Bed, Bath, and Beyond today…check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment